Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Glad Game

Kaitlyn has been reading Pollyanna and she and I decided we need to be more positive every day. So, I dedicate this uplifting, happy post to her.

Reasons today was great!!!

We slept until 8:00 a.m.
Zach was successfully registered at the new high school
We met K12 friends at a cool park
My friend Tami has an adorable dog that I got to hold but not take home
I held a baby and it didn't spit up on me
We went to Baskin Robbins for lunch and I had a banana split
We found Zach uniforms for 50% off
We had delicious enchilladas for dinner
We went swimming for a couple of hours and Jacob was thrilled with his wrinkly feet
Zach teased his sisters the entire time and seemed to be truly channeling his Uncle Shad'O
I figured out why my computer has a blank screen when it "wakes up"
I couldn't decide between popcicles or popcorn for dessert so I had both.
The red drink came out of my favorite white shirt.

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i have never read the book or have seen the movie. but remembering the good things in life helps everything seem better!
here is one-the trash can made it to the street BEFORE the trash guys came! (didnt happen last week).

The Bach 10 said...

what a cute idea!!