Thursday, July 10, 2008

Walmart Shoppers Beware

I should never watch the tonight show - first off, he's not nearly as funny or as knowlegable as Steven Colbert, and secondly, he tells scary stories. Apparently a guy in in Florida was shopping in the garden center of a Walmart when he was bitten by a rattle snake!!!!!! Where were the greeters? Where were the amazing customer service people that were helpful when the checker dropped a jar of pickles on my foot?(that's right, they were missing when that happened too). From what I understand they had to shut down the garden section while they looked for a possible second snake. They aren't sure if the snake came into the store after the plants were brought in or if they were shipped with the plants. I guess that means that I now need to have someone do my shopping!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

I have heard of landscape plants coming in from Mexico that had baby rattlesnakes in them. Eeeek! Even I would be afraid of something coming out of the pansies to bite me! Wal*Mart....shudder. It is both all that is right and all that is wrong with America.


Jacob is SUCH a cutie!!! Take a deep breath sweetie. 5 is still little--he can still hold up just one hand to show you how old he is. You can have the meltdown NEXT year!

Hmmmm....what else can I tell you to make this comment as long as possible :)?! Oh yeah--Shad made another appearance in one of my dreams. He and I were back up dancers for Hannah Montana--and YOU were Hannah Montana!!! At least we have fun adventures together! Think I better lay off the Jelly Bellies before bed?! :)