Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The moral of the story (Tami, you may not want to read this)

A turkey was chatting with a bull.
>
> 'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the
> turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'
> 'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull.
> 'They're packed with nutrients.'
>
> The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him
> enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day,
> after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after
> a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.
>
> He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
>
> Moral of the story:
> Bull Crap might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there..
>

3 comments:

ba and the boys said...

sick woman

Jennifer P. said...

that's a good one! totally inappropriate to share with my kids....but I got a good laugh :)!

The Bach 10 said...

I am with Jennifer P. I did read it was that warning for me!!

I couldn't resist! You are funny!