Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This is a Great Insight

My Dear Childhood friend Jennifer had this on her blog and I stole it. I'm not sure if it is really stealing since I'm admitting to it or not but nonetheless, it was fun. Take your Ipod/mp3 player and hit shuffle. Answer the questions based on the title that comes up. I will admit it was pretty on target. I obviously listen to a lot of different genres and haven't updated my list since Kaitlyn had it in the hospital and I used it to entertain her and for spirtual enlightenment.

1. What would describe your personality? : Follow Through: Gavin DeGraw

2. What do you like in a guy/girl? Book of Mormon Mosiah 1:8

3. How do you feel, today?: We're Gonna Catch a Heffalump: Winnie the Pooh

4. What’s your life’s purpose?: I've Got to Make it to Summer, Billy Gillman (I would have thought that was my husbands purpose.

5. What is your motto? : Book of Mormon 2 Nephi ch 14

6. What do your friends think of you?: Dream :Voicemail

7. What do you think of your parents?: You've Got a Friend in Me (Toy Story)

8. What do you think about very often?: Love Gets me Every time :Shania Twain

9. What do you think of your best friend? :Cruella De Vil ( I'm so sorry, I considered cheating on this one but it was too funny not to be put the random answer on)

10. What do you think of the person you like?: Opening Race (soundtrack to Cars)

11. What is your life story?: When: Shania Twain

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Horse on the Merry Go Round (Mark Beckwith)

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?: Move Along The All American Rejects

14. What do your parents think of you? : Rock This Country: Shaina Twain

15. What will be played at your funeral? Lucky Star: Madonna

16.What is your hobby/interest?: Wild Blue Yonder: Joe Diffie


17. What is your biggest secret? : Out of this World Michael W. Smith

18. What do you think of your friends?: All the World Needs to Help Families Succeed (scripture Scouts)

19. What should you post this as? :Truly Madly Deeply: Savage Garden

If you complete this quiz please put your best answer in the comment box, it is fun to read

2 comments:

TK said...

1. What would describe your personality? : More THan Fine, Switchfoot

2. What do you like in a guy/girl? I Ran, A flock of seaguls 80's greatest hits

3. How do you feel, today?:What I like about you, The Romantics

4. What’s your life’s purpose?: Twice as Worth it, Deana Carter (i haven't ever heard this song but I saw her in concert and she is good)

5. What is your motto? : Handel: HWV 40 . . . , Andrea Bocelli

6. What do your friends think of you?: Que Sera, Ace of Base

7. What do you think of your parents?: Do what you have to do, Sarah McLachlan

8. What do you think about very often?: P.Y.T., Pretty Young Thing, Michael Jackson

9. What do you think of your best friend? Holla Back Girl, Gwen Stefani

10. What do you think of the person you like?: I'm Every Woman, Chakea Khan

11. What is your life story?: Take Me away, Lifehouse

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Holiday, Modona

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?: Dreamgirl, Dave Mathews

14. What do your parents think of you? : Kama Cameleon, 80's greatest hits (who knew I had all this stuff on my ipod. I really have never done shuffle before WOW)

15. What will be played at your funeral? Sympathy, Goo Goo Dolls

16.What is your hobby/interest?: HEy There Delila, Plain white t's


17. What is your biggest secret? : Captain, Dave Mathews

18. What do you think of your friends?: Unforgettable, Nat King Cole

19. What should you post this as? Say It Right, Nelly Furtado

THis is Hilarious. THank you

If you complete this quiz please put your best answer in the comment box, it is fun to read

The Bach 10 said...

SOunds really fun, I don't have an ipod but when I do I will try and remember this cute idea