Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Smith's Loves Me


It is kind of sad when I walk in to Smiths and the manager goes out of his way to greet me. He has gotten to know me as the "crazy sale lady" who buys him out of all his cereal when it is on sale. Today was even better because I had coupons for the cereal too. He told the checker to let him handle checking me out. He also asked if I had any jalapenos I needed to return and if the butcher was accommodating getting my 50 lbs. of hamburger freezer wrapped. Boy, talk about customer service! I'm glad there was a sale, I was down to about 30 boxes so this brings me back up to a comfortable 130!!!

4 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

You are Awesome!!!

I know you won't leave them stacked along your stair way. Kids love cereal and it will be good even without milk in an emergency situation.

The Bach 10 said...

You are Awesome!!!

I know you won't leave them stacked along your stair way. Kids love cereal and it will be good even without milk in an emergency situation.

ba and the boys said...

i love the feeling of my food storage being ready! it is like a full tank of gas...reassuring!
im glad i picked up my cereal this morning,im sure there isnt any left now...

Jennifer P. said...

130 boxes. Yup. That would last about a week around here :)!

So glad you got a little message from Bailey. What a happy Mom moment!