Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sad News


Some of you who have had the unfortunate opportunity to speak to me this week after my grocery store trip will already know that I am teetering on the verge of a breakdown. I purchased milk and looked at the expiration date only to realize that the milk would be "good" longer than my baby will be four! That's right, my sweet baby will be five next week and we are anticipating his upcoming marriage to an imaginary girl named Flower. We will be celebrating at "Seven Peaks" where hopefully the water will hide my tears as I embark on being the mother of all school age/teenagers. He promises me he will still be my baby and that he will still love me more than anyone.

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

thankfully your baby will be sweet forever.
be dure to get wet at 7 peaks. you are never too old for that!

TK said...

Why do I not have your ability? You write SOOOOO well. Please teach me!!! I can totally see you going down the big slides at seven peaks with teaers welling up in your eyes from the thought that your baby will be going to school. :)