Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm So Happy


I came home from a play group to find the best message ever on my machine. One of the Stake Presidency members was at camp last night and his wife was talking with the girls and Bailey searched her out and asked her to bring me a note home. I was so thrilled. She wanted me to know she was doing great. She said that she has seen deer and chipmunks and that she asked the camp director how often they change the ropes on the rock climbing rope (every 800 hours, just like they should, boy I have her trained well!) She misses me but is having a great time. Isn't that great!!! She misses me!!!!! I love being a mom!!!!!

AND as if that isn't enough, Smiths is having a great sale on cereal!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i am so happy for you! your daughter is sweet to care about how you are doing!
and i already cleaned out smiths cereal...and got an awesome deal on advil! (i had a $2 off coupon, it was markled down to $3 and it was on the buy 10, get $5 off!) i deserve something for that...

The Bach 10 said...

I am glad you are surviving with her gone and it isn't easy. I am glad you got a little note to help you know she is happy and ok.