Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Lane

My friend had this on her blog and it was fun to read the memories other people had of her. I of course, only have a couple of readers that have known me very long at all and 90% of my readers never comment, just email me.

Directions. 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

Remember when we made that awesome beach birthday cake for Kaitlyn together? It was a ton of fun and it turned out better than the picture (of course). I think you should post a picture for memory's sake and for the rest of the world to admire. Since it's been almost exactly two years ago, you could do a flashback post on her birthday.

TK said...

TO add to Mary's comment, that cake was AWESOME I remember it!

My memory for you is when we made a lunch date with our boys. This happened a couple of times but the one that sticks out most in my mind was the first one. We took our two sweet boys with us (big kids were in school) and we went to the Pasta Factory, Killer food, killer company.

Jennifer P. said...

Remember when you tied Melissa and I to chairs and stuffed socks in our mouth to gag us, and then ordered a pizza. And the pizza guy stood there looking all uncomfortable glancing over at Melissa and I (who were trying to look scared with our eyes...) and he finally asked us if we were having some kind of a weird party. I can hardly type this since I am laughing so hard remembering that.... :)