Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ultimate Power


Tonight I was invited to participate in the Citizens Academy. Imagine me, armed and ready to shoot. I would get to work with the police dogs and wear the fun suit with padding, I would learn how to handle semi automatic weapons and how to take down criminals. I would get to go on ride alongs and watch them take down suspected gang members (That can't be too exciting in my tiny little town). I would run the paintball course and I am an amazing paintball person. I would learn all about different narcotics and how to discover is someone is on them. It is so exciting!!!! But, alas, I am pretty sure my Dr. is not going to sign the forms so it is all a pipe dream. But for one brief moment I had my fingers on the trigger of ultimate power. Plus, my husband has informed me that he doesn't think it is a good idea for me to be armed, something about me being a hot head.

4 comments:

Summer Miller said...

I am leaving a comment on my own blog. I know, pathetic. How cool is that!!!!

ba and the boys said...

that does sound cool! and right behind us a few christmas ago, there was a drug related fight. they had the life flight helecopter land near the bonners home! and then about 1 year ago, there was a swat team on copper oaks again! that one was a false alarm, but still exciting.
you will have so much to do...i will sign the papers for you! then i will have a friend with ultimate power...almost as good as having it for myself!
ps-it isnt like you dont have ultimate power in your home.

ba and the boys said...

ps-does ultimate power also come with a body that looks good in a black leather outfit like in the photo?

gary roe said...

test