Thursday, August 28, 2008

this disappeared yesterday


I put this up yesterday and it was just gone. I found it on a different blog later. Weird stuff. This is always a fun day because it is Kaitlyn's birthday (big 9). She has been 13 in my mind for a long line so I guess it is good that her physical age is getting closer to her mental age. We knew she was extra special when she was born, especially since she had a gill. She was born on her Uncle Shad'O's birthday making her even more amazing.(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAD'O). We are heading for the zoo. Since she doesn't like cake or frosting we are having banana bread in the shape of Winnie the Pooh.

2 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!! You look so beautiful in your picture.

Jennifer P. said...

Banana bread cake! I want some!

Happy Birthday Miss Kaitlyn! You are smart and that's the most important thing---but you're a cutie pie too--and THAT's A GREAT COMBINATION :)!

Hope you have a GREAT year!