Monday, August 11, 2008

More Birthday Trauma!

I wanted this picture to be last but Kaitlyn hasn't taught me how to do that yet!!!!!



Age 1


Age 10
My sweet little boy who was born into this world against all odds is turning 14! I don't think I've cried over it like I did with Jacob because everyone always assumes he's 15 or 16 anyway so 14 seems like an okay number in comparison.

From the time he was welcomed into this world he has been smiling. He would laugh at the word cheese and crawl to the edge of the bed and dive not knowing if anyone would be there to catch him.

He has an amazing spirit and oozes personality. He makes friends everywhere he goes (usually girls) and loves to have parties at our house.

Not a day goes by that I don't find myself laughing at his sarcastic comments and humorous musings. As I was driving back from the store getting all the stuff for his candy gram I was struck with the immense love I feel for him. I would clone him if at all possible.

Happy birthday my sweet Zach. I love you!!!

3 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

I can tell you how to move the picture I think. In your posting, select the link weird language from the photo. Right click and drag it to where you want it to be. Good Luck.

Happy Birthday Zach!! Hope you had a great birthday

Jennifer P. said...

Happy Birthday Zach! You know your mom and I lived together in an apartment--alone--when we were only 14. We also drove cars. Youo should bug your mom to be able to do all these things :)!!!

Hope you have a GREAT day and a GREAT year!!! Make sure you carry a big stick wherever you go to beat off all those unwanted girls, ok?!

Summer---I told a story about you today on my blog :)

ba and the boys said...

btw-you arent old enough to have a son 15...