Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where in the World am I?


Friday I took Jacob, Bailey and Kaitlyn to High School Musical 3 which they loved and I reluctantly admit that I did too. Of course, high school was just like that for me as well so I guess it brought back memories ;)

I took Zach, Bailey and Kaitlyn with me to This is the Place for the Haunted Village this week and was shocked at how completely freaked out I was and how I found myself clinging to Zach for a large portion of the time. I guess since he towers over me now I expect him to be my knight in shining armor to save me from zombies and old men in prospecting hats and white beards. It was a great fall activity (GC was too scared to go so he stayed home with Jacob) and much to my surprise when we got into the corn maze part of the evening it was Zach who found our way out.

We spent a lot of our week trying to decide on costumes for Halloween. Jacob is stuck between Chuck Norris, a pirate, a dinosaur and Peter Pan. Since his dad has a strange love of Chuck it isn't a surprise. I am pretty sure mine is the only 5 year old walking around saying, "there is no such thing as global warming, Chuck was cold so he turned the sun up." I am voting for the dinosaur only because it will be the most uncomfortable costume and therefore it will limit the number of houses he will want to hit and then I can come home! I will be much more cheery for November, I love Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

the best part of halloween? it ushers in the family and food season! 2 things i have a love/hate relationship with!

Mary Lynne said...

Jake is the sweetest-looking pirate I've ever seen!