Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some of my favorite photos from my past

I was a year old and wasn't too happy about getting my picture taken. I ended up holding my Raggedy Ann doll the entire time. I thought it was funny years later when Bailey was a year and wouldn't put down the cow she was holding.

I was 15 and thought I was sooooo cool. I got this outfit for a super deal because I modeled it for a fashion show.
My mother was, well, HOT!! This isn't what she wore around the house (she wore pj's with feet in them or her purple space cadet suit) but this was her chili cook off outfit.

4 comments:

ali cross said...

Those are AWESOME.

LOVE your Mom.

And Summer? You still are THAT cool.

Jennifer P. said...

I remember that baby picture of youo hanging up in at least one of your houses (I think when you lived on Smith...). And the picture when you were 15....remember that one too :)! Never saw that one of your mom before! TOO cute ;)!

Mary Lynne said...

I love those pictures! It's funny that you have that "Don't mess with me!" look in both pictures. I can really see Kaitlyn in that one of you when you were little.

Wow, your mom was foxy!

ba and the boys said...

i think you should find that outfit of your mammas and wear it for halloween! i wish i had that figure...