Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Fun Weekend



I needed
cookies but really didn't want to make them. GC, fearful for the ramifications if I went cookie-less ran to the bakery down the street and bought me some. He loves me.
Zach took a turn reading the map but boy it looks suspicious.
we went to the corn maze and it was so scary that GC had to keep his eyes closed. So why is this underlined and how do I undo it?

We went to This is the Place with our friends to the fun trick or treat thing they have. They made corn husk dolls and paid $6.00 for 3 chicken strips for lunch.











I burned my mouth on my pizza last night and the skin is still flapping, but I didn't think you'd want a picture of that.

4 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i LOVE the 'map reading' photo!

Missy said...

Sometimes when you need cookies, YOU NEED COOKIES!!! Good thing that you were taken care of. The redhead without cookies is a bad thing...I know!!!

Missy

ali cross said...

Yumm!

Funny!

Fun!

Yay for friends and ...

ouch!

Wendi said...

I am a bit shocked that you didn't have cookies in your freezer. What is this world coming to?? :-)