Thursday, October 9, 2008

I was so sad. . . but not for long.



I LOVE my crock pot. I love knowing that I can throw a few ingredients in to the pot in the morning and "wa la" (how would you spell that?) I have dinner. The other day the unthinkable happened, I picked up the lid and the handle shattered. I was devastated. This was only about a year old and it was my favorite with all the fancy settings and the pretty stoneware. I went today to get a new one and I found this. . . I know it looks like an ordinary crock pot but it is my favorite color and it has all the same fancy buttons as my old one and it was on sale for the same price as a boring one. I was a happy camper. I had to run home and throw chicken in it so that I can't convince myself to return it later when it hits me that the economy is in the toilet.

No comments: