Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things my Daughters Taught me this Week


According to the girls and the show they watched the other night you should always use cold water to boil. Apparently, the hot water that has been sitting in the hot water heater has higher levels of lead and other metals.

I am not a big fan of science projects and when Bailey had to do one that would test the bacteria levels on my kitchen counter I was really not enthusiastic. Much to my surprise after two days of growing it there was nothing!!! I would pat myself on the back but in reality it is because of the anti microbal counters we have but I still felt pretty cool.

Hamsters are really cool animals but it is best to only hamster sit for your friends when they go out of town and not try to guilt daddy into getting one.

You can never have enough Littlest Pet Shops even if that means having twenty rabbits with different coloring and a "good mom" would memorize all 160 of their names.

(I think I need to get new pictures of us, that is from 2005)

3 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

I LOVE that picture :)!

Yes--you must memorize all their names--you MUST--hee!hee!

ali cross said...

You have got to get new pictures, girl! They're awesome, but I hardly recognize your girls ... Zach hasn't changed much, just older and even MORE handsome!

Great posts, this one and the last one. Yep, I agree with the Jennifer, to be a truly spectacular mom (which I know you strive to be) you simply must memorize the rabbits name. Shame on you if you don't, lol.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I am enjoying your blog. I found you through the Petersons blog.
The picture is so sweet.
I too have girls in fact I have 4 girls and 1 boy. The two youngest would agree about the little pet shops. I don't know all of their names.Does that make me a bad mom? Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ