Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been Tagged

Quirk
Tagged by Tawyna
Definition of quirk:n. 1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe. 2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I try to make sure I chew on both sides of my mouth the same amount of times so one side of my teeth isn't shorter than the other.
2. I pick the "last bite" of food on my plate a few bites into it and will stab a fork through my husbands hand if he tries to take it.
3. I like my chicken dried out. I don't like it too juicy because my imagination gets going and then I can't eat it.
4. I honestly wish I were a bit more OCD because I assume my house would get a lot cleaner.
5. If we have company coming and by some miracle I get the house really, really clean I leave at least one thing out so that it doesn't look like I tried to be "perfect".
6. I HATE to get the mail. I know there could be something absolutely wonderful in there but more than likely it would just be bills and I really don't want to deal it until payday.

I tag Jennifer, Tami, BA, Jaleece, Ann and Pat (The last two don't comment to the general public but I would like to see their list anyway)

4 comments:

ali cross said...

LOL Summer! I especially like number 4!

ba and the boys said...

im up at 1.30am...i guess i will do it...

Jennifer P. said...

I have been tagged to do this several times and I just can't bring myself to put them out there---except for in my comments. So for you.... :)

1. I am obsessed with keeping my kids' ears clean. Hate dirty ears. And yes--I even stick q-tips in their ears!

2. I check my email waaaaaaay too many times a day :)!

3. I have to close my blinds every night before bed and open them up every morning.

4. I am also obsessed with wine lists at restaurants. I'll never drink it but I like to hear how they describe it (fruity aftertaste, hints of oak--what does all this mean?!...).

5. Now since you sent me that email about scary guy hiding under that lady's car--I'm afraid of people hiding under my car!

Are you happy now :)?!

TK said...

LOVE the look of the blog. LOVE YA