Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poor Kid

I'd post a picture but he'd probably not bet too happy with me after he's all better. Zach had his wisdom teeth out today. It went smoothly. He was so happy to see me when he came out of recovery. He kept saying, "I'm so happy inside, I love you". He was just like he was when he was 5. It was actually kind of fun to see that size of him until we were in the drive thru waiting for the meds (he insisted he was fine) and all of a sudden he started to throw up...everywhere. He hit the inside of the car, the outside and the lane at Smiths. The technicians were not too thrilled. The look on their face was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh because really throwing up is just part of our routine around here. After a ton of paper towels and lots of weird looks from bystanders we were cleaned up enough to be on our way. He slept most of the afternoon(I washed the car) and I'm really hoping he'll be better than new before we know it.

No comments: