Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Creativity!!

I had a great day today. I got to go to lunch with one of my wonderful friends that I have known since I was 15. In fact, I used to babysit for her little boy who is now serving a mission in Australia (wow, that kind of hurts if I think about it). We became wonderful friends while I babysat for her and now we get to visit a couple of times a year. Since we had time to kill after lunch we went to Hobby Lobby. Oh how I love that place. I was in search of stuff to make pillows for my front room but that just didn't go as planned so I ended up making these super cute flower clips for my girls. The best part was when I got to play with fire :) In order to get the kind of curved edge you run the fabric over a flame....SO MUCH FUN!!! I did not let Zach or Jacob watch however, we've had enough fun with the fire dept. this year (that would be an excellent blog post...I'll get on that!



Then I made this cute pink flower but I'm not sure what I'll do with it. It seems a bit big for a hair clip, any suggestions?

No comments: