Friday, September 5, 2008

This is the Place



We went to This is the place yesterday and had an amazing time. Jacob has talked all day about our adventures and keeps saying "Can't we go back right now?" We are going to their play next week and have plans to go back in October for the Haunted Village and in December for an old fashion Christmas. I fell in love with the pioneer homes and secretly came home to my modern 25 ft ceilings and thought "what waste". I am sure it would only last a short time, but it would be fun to go back in time and live like the pioneers. Of course our running water and gas stoves are pretty cool.

1 comment:

The Bach 10 said...

I love that place too. Maybe we could meet up with you next time you go. We went last year and the kids had a great time. I really loved the Pine Valley Chapel most just because my family has a cabin in Pine Valley and we have seen the real chapel there tons of times. WE missed the train ride because the last ride was earlier than we thought. I think next time we go I will ride the train first just because the kids wanted to ride so badly before.