Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Need Help Ladies!

Bailey is Ms. Babysitter and has been gone a lot and while missing her has been a big issue an equally big one is that my house is a MESS. I know she does a lot around here but I had no idea just how much. My dishes always need to be done, there are always spare blankets and pillows laying around and the pile of shoes just keeps growing. The bathroom sinks are filthy and there are dust bunnies everywhere. There are piles of laundry in Jacob's room just waiting to be put away and there is a mysterious smell in the fridge. How do you guys do it? Bailey tells me every time she comes home from baby sitting how clean the houses are. Are you guys hiding a maid somewhere or am I truly just domestically challenged? My mother was so clean it was almost compulsive. I used to joke that if my dad got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom she'd make the bed behind him. She was the only woman I know that could have an entire scout troop at her house for an activity (one that they of course enjoyed) and still had a clean house. I need advice, help, suggestions or perhaps the service of my dear friends who like to organize stuff!!!!

2 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

I will share one quick tip I think may help out with keeping your home clean.

I attach cleaning the kitchen to meal time. It is automatic for us all to do this.

We have to clean it all up before we eat and clean it all up when we are done.

No big secrets, just order to the day seems to keep my house clean.

ba and the boys said...

dont open my kitchen drawers...