Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What She SHOULD Have Said

What She Said
“Mom, there was an orange with mold on it”.

What she should have said

“Hey Mom, remember last week when I didn't go to school for a couple of days.? Well....I never emptied my lunch box and left half of an orange in it. I didn't use that lunch box for a while so it is probably pretty nasty. So when you are walking around the house sniffing today (since it's the first day in two weeks you can smell anything) to find the smell, whatever you do, don't take a giant deep breath into my lunch box because it may very well have been so moldy that it turned into a fine green mold powder that you may accidentally inhale rendering the involuntary contraction of your lungs useless and cause a full on asthma attack which you haven't had in over a year and also cause you to vomit uncontrollably for a minute or two into your nice clean sink.”

2 comments:

Marianne said...

This post made me laugh out loud. I have a similar story but it was milk left in a lunch box over the weekend. Yuck!

Megan B ♥ said...

You've had quite an.... interesting week, haven't you? ;)