Friday, February 18, 2011

shoes

I have a thing for RED...it makes me happy.    I ruined my favorite red shoes in the garden last year (I know...why in the world did I wear them in the garden) so today I went in search of the perfect pair.  Sadly, I didn't find the red high heels I was searching for and on the way into Kohls my favorite red purse broke!!!  It was so so very sad but I found one for 75% off and I had a coupon for 15% off of that so it was ALMOST free. I found a pair of Naturalizers on sale for $40 and though that is about four times the amount I like to spend on shoes (my mother taught me that shoes were the most important investment and to always buy quality but I was never a very good listener). Bailey made me buy them but when I came home I was convinced I would have to take them back because they were excessive so I spit on them.  Yep....I SPIT on my shoe so I wouldn't have to take them back.  They are now safely on my feet and I may sleep in them.  Hooray for red shoes!

No comments: