Monday, November 24, 2008

What I am Thankful for This Week

It is almost Thanksgiving and I am so excited because it was always one of my mom's favorite holidays and while all holidays have some kind of food associated with it this is by far the BIGGEST food holiday ever! I love food!So, what am I thankful for this week?

I am thankful for a safe trip to St George to celebrate the life of our friend Tucker and to be there with his family.

I am so grateful that I came home to my terrific family who had kept the house from burning down and kept it relatively clean as well

I am thankful for the gospel and the knowledge of an eternal family. I don't know how I could deal with tragedies if I didn't have that knowledge.

I am thankful for my house and that I am cuddled up in front of my fireplace listening to the sounds of children arguing over who is more obnoxious.

I am thankful for a husband who will love me even though he'll come home to find a new kitten has joined our family.

I am grateful for amazing friends who are there anytime I need them.

I am thankful that I stocked up on Dr Pepper when it was 2.50 for a 12 pack

I am grateful for John Bytheway because Zach and I listened to his CD's on our way there and back and he made some amazing points that we have been able to take into our lives.

I am thankful for my new fuzzy socks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are thankkful for everything that Happy Thanksgiving.

ba and the boys said...

im grateful that we are having apple pie thursday. seriously, that could be my whole thanksgiving dinner!