Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!





Today it has been 15 years since my hubby and exchanged our vows in the Salt Lake Temple at 6:00 a.m. (We wanted to get married before Thanksgiving and that was the only time so we braved the freezing cold and our poor families were only half awake but it was wonderful none the less. Today we celebrated by me packing the car for my trip to St George with Zach for a funeral and grabbed easy to make food for the kids while I'm gone! Not much for such a monumental year but sometimes life is just too busy. We will celebrate when I get back. (Don't worry, Bailey will be here with Jacob and Kaitlyn, everything will be ok)

Look Jen, you look so adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! Bailey told me that it was your Anniversary. So Happy Anniversary and also have fun in St. George with Zach. You will be in my prayers.

ba and the boys said...

happy anniversary! you look the same!

Jennifer P. said...

I am sooooooo sorry I am just looking at this now! I took almost all of last week off from blog reading to do finals stuff. I remember that picture of you and GC like it was yesterday! Still have it in my photo album! and I look like DEATH in that photo.....which is what anyone would have looked like next to you that night! Beautiful!!! I just remember being sooooooo sick that night! And having to get on a plane still suffering from the stomach flu the next day. Good times ;)! And that green dress with the matching shoes----hahaha! It worked lovely for the wedding, but I must admit I never did wear it out again :).

Love you soooo much! Happy Anniversary!!!