Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things Jacob Said


My sweet baby made his first sarcastic comment yesterday. I told him that he was one of the smartest 5 year olds I know and he responded, "yup, even if you are my mom". I looked at him with a bit of shock and said, "did your brother teach you that". He proudly responded, "nope, I thought of it all by myself".

A few weeks ago I was a bit miffed with my sweet husband and Jacob could tell. At bedtime he grabbed his pillow and blanket and came into my room and said, "I can sleep in here because you are not having issues with me".

The cat had chewed on one of his toy lizards and he yelled from the basement, "mom, Tinkerbell ate my lizard". I asked which one and he responded, "The horny one". Of course Zach was there and couldn't control his laughter.

I am so glad that he is taking after his older brother with his wit and his ability to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob is very sarcastic. Ha Ha Ha!!!! He is so cute.

ba and the boys said...

i wonder where he gets it from...