Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wonderful Way to Start the Summer


What a terrific way to start the summer. My brother and his adorable daughter Stina were able to come and visit for almost 3 weeks. We had such a great time and it was so fun to be able to be with them. Shad'o and I have always been very close. He's seven years older than me and was often the third adult in our house. I really wish he didn't live so far away. I know he loves Denmark but I can't help but secretly hope one day he'll find himself back in the states. We did all the typical American things while they were here, including eating so much that I had to pull out the jeans from the forbidden pile on top of the closet. The highlight of our trip was a local rodeo. It was more fun to watch their faces than the rodeo. When I've caught up on my sleep I'll write more about our wonderful adventures.

1 comment:

the thrifty ba said...

the highlight of his trip was pitching to his fav nephew and watching him win his baseball game!
great photo!