Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School




The day is starting earlier and earlier around here. Zach and Bailey have early morning seminary so that they can take their classes over at the college so we are up before the sun (well...some of us). I woke Zach up an hour before he needed to leave.  Ten minutes before we ran out the door we discovered him still sleeping.  I've never seen someone shower that quickly.  Bailey was very excited for her vet class.  Unfortunately for me she has to deal with 18 foot boa's and I spent the day trying not to think about it.  Kaitlyn had a fabulous day of Junior High. The smile on her face was priceless.  Jacob did great all by himself at his own school.  He was thrilled to see his friends again.

I cleaned the kitchen at about 9:30.  At 2:45 it still looked the same. I'm not sure that has ever happened in my house before so I had to capture the moment on camera :)

No comments: