Tuesday, April 6, 2010

OH Yummy!!!

I am trying to find a way to get breakfast into my children who just don't seem to have the time or the desire to eat in the mornings before school. I realize that with one leaving at 6:30, 7:30 and then 8:00 it's kind of hard to make something that we can all enjoy without me cooking that many times. We're burned out on cereal and I'm burned out on buying cereal. I found this recipe and thought MAYBE my kids would eat it. I know my husband won't but then he only likes breakfast from McDonald's. So yummy and filling. I used some frozen fruit and while I'm sure it isn't the healthiest of recipes (butter and brown sugar) it will surely make the transition easier for my corn pop loving kiddos.

2 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

that sounds yummy! maybe this way you can sleep a bit longer in the mornings!

terrah said...

Looks delicious! I'm trying it!