Sunday, January 24, 2010

Journaling

Today while sitting in sacrament meeting it hit me that I haven't been keeping a journal the past year or so and there are so many things that I don't want to forget. It breaks my heart to think that as I get older I may forget the funny stories and adventures that we've had as a family and have decided that perhaps it's time to go back to blogging and if nothing else, keep it as a personal record of our lives together. It's all but impossible to go back and write about everything that has happened and in reality anyone who is my facebook friend already knows what goes on :) I apologize in advance if the things I write are outdated or if it's a story you've heard over and over but I will never tire of reading of my sweet children and their antics.

No comments: