Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Jacob'isms"

Jacob makes me smile with his little comments that come out of the blue. I wish I had taken the time to write down each and every thing he has said but here are a few from the past little while.

I asked Jacob if his room was clean and he nodded that it was, he then paused, turned and looked at me out of the corner of his eye and said, "wait a minute...are you going to check?"

"Ambushing is kind of my thing".

He ran into a wall and turned with the most sincere face and said, "Well, apparently that didn't go well".

While driving past the new Olive Garden in progress he was disappointed to see they weren't finishing it as quickly as he'd hope so he informed me that he was going to be obnoxious until it was finished. It was a long few months each time we passed it.

When asking for something he wanted he said, "I'm going to keep on bugging you until you say yes so we can do this the easy way or the hard way".

He asked me when he could pop his water balloon and I told him "later" his response was "later today or later in real life?"

"The cat ate my horny lizard".

"I'm the smartest, just ask my mom".

To his dad, "mom said I can sleep in her room because she isn't having issues with me".

GC said, "I see you..." while Jacob was trying to be in stealth mode. Jacob responded, "no you don't I'm a super spy level 3".

"Mom, that hug squeezed the fart right back into my brain".

Eating at the dinner table one night I felt something drip on my hand. I asked him, "did you spit on me?" His response, "Oh dont' worry, it wasn't spit, its just snot that dripped from my nose".

He can't wait until the "newest virgin" of the game to be released.

He built a Lego truck and named it "The Truck of Doom".

Zach told Jacob that he couldn't play a game on his account anymore because he was monopolizing the computer. Jacob's response was, "Oh really, then how do you explain this" and kept right on playing.

3 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

i love that cute kid!!!

The Bach 10 said...

Glad to see you are posting again. I love hearing about you and wish we lived closer to each other. I think of you often!! Love ya :)

Marianne said...

i love it! what a funny kid.