Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tagged by BA

you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. at the end, choose some people to be tagged. You have to tag me too. if i tagged you, it's because i want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.


A - Age: almost 33

B - Bed size: California King and nothing smaller will do.
C - Chore you hate: bathrooms

D - Dogs (Pets') names: Hollie, Scamp

E - Essential start your day item: working out. Dr Pepper
F - Favorite color: Red and blue
G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano

J - Job title: Domestic Godness and Homeschooling Homie.

K - Kids: Zach, Bailey, Kaitlyn, Jacob

L - Living arrangements: hubby and kids are here with me

M - Mom's name: Kass

N - Nicknames: Bum(not because I am one) Scar(not like in Lion King)

O - Overnight hospital stay: I don't have that many fingers to calculate it out.

P - Pet Peeve: dumb people who think they're smart.

Q - Quote from a movie: We don't staple peoples heads, that is CIA crap.

R - Right or left handed: righty

S - Siblings: 1 amazing brother

T - Time you wake up: 6:45 a.m.

V - Vegetable you dislike: most

W - Ways you run late: I refuse to be late. I have left my husband behind if it meant getting there on time.
X - X-rays you've had: again, not enough fingers

Y - Yummy food you make: homemade pizza, yummy
Z - Zoo favorite: there is a giraffe at the zoo that just makes me smile everytime I look at it. I dont' know what it is because the others have no effect on me.

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

thanks for posting! and im glad to know that someone else has an issue with lateness!

ali cross said...

Dr. Pepper, eh? You're so scandalous ;)

It was fun learning a bit more about you Summer (or should I say Bum? I've GOT to hear the story behind that one--behind them both!)

See you tomorrow!